Hormone Replacement For Men in Tampa
Hormonal Imbalances in Men
In men, the symptoms of aging are often the result of a growth hormone and testosterone decline. After age 20, a man’s growth hormone falls about 15% every 10 years. By the time he reaches 40, he’s lost almost half of his growth hormones and by the time he reaches 80, men are left with just 5% of their original growth hormones. These imbalances can happen at any age. Fortunately there are male treatment options available. Be Bellus is your area specialists, serving patients in Tampa Bay and Tampa FL, treating hormonal imbalances in men with our highly effective Hormone Therapy Program.
Some of the most common hormonal imbalances in men:
- Andropause – Also known as the male menopause, andropause occurs as men grow older and their testosterone levels decline.
- Adrenal fatigue – If your stress levels remain high for a prolonged period of time, your adrenal gland can’t produce enough of the stress hormone cortisol.
- Hypothyroidism – When your thyroid gland is underactive, it’s not producing enough thyroid hormones.
- Hyperthyroidism – An overactive thyroid gland results in high levels of thyroid hormones and an increased metabolism.
Signs and Symptoms of Male Hormone Imbalance:
Many of the symptoms of male hormonal imbalances come on very gradually. You may not notice them at first, but as more symptoms appear and become worse over time, they do become apparent. These symptoms of male hormone imbalance are some of the most common:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low libido
- Night sweats or hot flashes
- Mood swings or irritability
- Muscle loss or weakness
- Depression or anxiety
- Increased body fat
- Hair loss
- Fatigue or lack of energy
- Memory loss
- Heart palpitations
- Sleep apnea or insomnia
- Constipation or increased bowel movements
- Gynecomastia (development of breasts in men)
Customized Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Program
This personalized, medically supervised program includes natural HRT for men, as well as customized fitness and nutrition programs for men suffering from hormonal imbalance. Bioidentical hormones provide a natural treatment for the symptoms of andropause, helping men regain their health and confidence.
Hormonal imbalances in men are at the root of many chronic health problems and can increase the risk of serious disease. Be Bellus Wellness & Aesthetics has a customized hormone replacement therapy for men that have proven successful in supporting men’s health and a healthy hormonal balance. In Tampa Bay and Tampa FL, our patients of natural hormone therapy indicate that they feel great again!
Individual male hormone replacement treatment programs include:
- Comprehensive Hormone Level Testing including Blood, Saliva, and Urine
- Personalized Male Hormone Therapy Programs – Matching Solutions with Symptoms
- eThorough Analysis of Lab Results, Symptoms, Medical, Family and Personal history
- Quality Compounded Hormones and Pharmacy-grade Supplements
- Nutritional Guidance and Support
- Customized Men’s Health and Fitness Programs
HRT for Men: Testing and Comprehensive Evaluation of Symptoms are Critical Factors for Success
To determine your hormonal needs, Be Bellus Wellness& Aesthetics physicians thoroughly evaluate your symptoms using state-of-the-art diagnostic tests, such as, saliva, urine and/or blood tests to determine your hormone levels and your unique bioidentical hormonal needs. After starting bioidentical hormone therapy, your physician will monitor and re-evaluate your hormone levels, meeting with you, to ensure that they are maintained at their optimum balance.