Hormonal Imbalances in Men
Some of the most common hormonal imbalances in men
Also known as the male menopause, andropause occurs as men grow older and their testosterone levels decline.
If your stress levels remain high for a prolonged period of time, your adrenal gland can’t produce enough of the stress hormone cortisol.
When your thyroid gland is underactive, it’s not producing enough thyroid hormones.
An overactive thyroid gland results in high levels of thyroid hormones and an increased metabolism.
Signs and Symptoms of Male Hormone Imbalance
• Low libido
• Night sweats or hot flashes
• Mood swings or irritability
• Muscle loss or weakness
• Depression or anxiety
• Increased body fat
• Fatigue or lack of energy
• Memory loss
• Heart palpitations
• Sleep apnea or insomnia
• Constipation or increased bowel movements
• Gynecomastia (development of breasts in men)
Customized Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Program
This personalized, medically supervised program includes natural HRT for men, as well as customized fitness and nutrition programs for men suffering from hormonal imbalance. Bioidentical hormones provide a natural treatment for the symptoms of andropause, helping men regain their health and confidence.
Hormonal imbalances in men are at the root of many chronic health problems and can increase the risk of serious disease. Be Bellus Wellness & Aesthetics has a customized hormone replacement therapy for men that have proven successful in supporting men’s health and a healthy hormonal balance. In Tampa Bay and Tampa FL, our patients of natural hormone therapy indicate that they feel great again!
Individual male hormone replacement treatment programs include
• Comprehensive Hormone Level Testing including Blood, Saliva, and Urine
• Personalized Male Hormone Therapy Programs – Matching Solutions with Symptoms
• eThorough Analysis of Lab Results, Symptoms, Medical, Family and Personal history
• Quality Compounded Hormones and Pharmacy-grade Supplements
• Nutritional Guidance and Support
• Customized Men’s Health and Fitness Programs
HRT for Men
To determine your hormonal needs, Be Bellus Wellness& Aesthetics physicians thoroughly evaluate your symptoms using state-of-the-art diagnostic tests, such as, saliva, urine and/or blood tests to determine your hormone levels and your unique bioidentical hormonal needs. After starting bioidentical hormone therapy, your physician will monitor and re-evaluate your hormone levels, meeting with you, to ensure that they are maintained at their optimum balance.